Full Mouth Reconstruction – Arlington Heights, IL
Rebuild a Beautiful, Strong Smile
Are you living with the complications of broken, decayed, or missing teeth? Not only are such issues a threat to your oral and overall health, but they may also have a negative impact on your self-confidence. Our team is ready to help you with our full mouth reconstruction service. This personalized treatment plan may be just what you need to regain a completely functional, attractive smile.
What Is Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Full mouth reconstruction is a personalized course of different treatments, which have the combined goal of correcting all the problems that are downgrading the effectiveness and appearance of your teeth. It can include both cosmetic and restorative procedures. The process begins with an in-depth consultation with our team, wherein we will discuss your goals and expectations for treatment, answer your questions, and give you a price estimate. We may also use our advanced technology to capture images of your teeth and other oral structures. Following your consultation, we will get to work on helping you achieve improved oral health and a more attractive smile.
What Can I Expect with Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Some of the treatments that might be involved in full mouth reconstruction include:
- Dental crowns and/or bridges
- Onlays and inlays
- Porcelain veneers
- Dental implants
Depending on the extent of the issues that are plaguing your teeth and the specific treatments that we carry out, full mouth reconstruction may take anywhere from a few weeks to several months. Our team will be attentive to your needs and focus on your comfort during every step of the way. Sedation is available for patients who are apprehensive about dental treatment or who must undergo extensive procedures.
Benefits of Full Mouth Reconstruction
Benefits of full mouth reconstruction include:
- Improved aesthetics. Our dentists pay great attention to detail and work to ensure that your restored smile looks complete natural.
- Improved chewing power. You may be able to once again enjoy all of your favorite foods.
- Less pain. Full mouth reconstruction can relieve dental pain and help you to enjoy a well-aligned bite that does not interfere with your TMJ (jaw joint).
- Lower risk of future complications. Full mouth reconstruction can reduce your chances of suffering from future tooth loss and other oral health problems.
Are you ready to find out if full mouth reconstruction is right for you? Contact the team at Westgate Dental Care today to schedule your consultation.