Smile Makeovers – Arlington Heights, IL
The Gift of Complete Transformation
Do you have various problems affecting your smile? If you have issues that negatively impact your appearance and your dental structure, you probably need a smile makeover. With this popular cosmetic service, we combine two or more of our high-quality dental treatments to give you the smile of your dreams. In many cases, we will correct oral health conditions as well as cosmetic flaws. Read on to learn more about smile makeovers in Arlington Heights and how you can benefit from one.
How Does a Smile Makeover Work?
First, you’ll come into our office for a consultation, where one of our experienced dentists will carefully examine your smile. They will look over your teeth, gums, and overall condition of your oral health before developing a personalized treatment plan. From there, we will schedule your next appointment(s). Your number of visits to our office will directly depend on the types of services you need. For example, porcelain veneers only require 2 separate appointments, but if you need Invisalign, your total treatment time could take at least 6 months. That’s why the initial consultation, where we develop your treatment plan is incredibly important.
Smile Makeover Procedures
Our cosmetic dentist offers a wide range of treatments that can be used during a smile makeover. At your initial consultation, we will examine your smile, and then recommend some but not all of these services:
- Dental crowns
- Teeth whitening
- Porcelain veneers
- Dental implants
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Direct bonding
If you have any questions about these services, feel free to contact our office!
Benefits of a Smile Makeover
We offer smile makeovers because they can literally change lives for our patients. If you choose a smile makeover, you can enjoy these amazing advantages:
- Confidence: Enjoy the ability to smile without worrying about your appearance in social and professional settings.
- Personalization: No two smiles are the same, which is why we tailor each makeover to meet your specific needs.
- Longevity: Our smile makeovers are designed to last for years to come with proper care.
- Health: Enjoy restored oral health with a full smile and easier dental hygiene at home.
- Convenience: A smile makeover allows us to combine a variety of dental treatments, usually resulting in fewer and more efficient visits.
Are you ready to get started on the smile you’ve always wanted? Contact our office today to schedule your consultation!