Implant-Retained Dentures – Arlington Heights, IL
A Life-Changing Tooth Replacement Solution
At Westgate Dental Care, we want our patients to have access to the best solutions for their smiles, which is why we offer Implant dentures in Arlington Heights. Utilizing the latest techniques and technology, we can restore the strength, function, and beauty back to your smile. This allows even those missing their entire set of teeth to grin with confidence. If you’re ready to take back the control of your oral health, we can help! Keep reading to learn more about how we use implant-retained dentures to change lives.
What Is an Implant-Retained Denture?
An implant-retained denture combines the advantages of dental implants in Arlington Heights with traditional dentures to give patients the best looking, feeling, and functioning smile. Dental implants are small posts that are surgically placed in the jawbone to act as natural tooth roots. We can place an average of 4 dental implants to the jawbone, which we can then use to support a custom-made denture. The result is a permanently fixed prosthesis that is more fortified, comfortable, and natural-looking than traditional dentures.
Are You a Candidate for Implant-Retained Dentures?
The best way to know with certainty whether or not implant dentures in Arlington Heights are right for you is to visit our office for a consultation. One of our experienced dentists will carefully examine your smile, the number of teeth you’re missing, the strength of your jawbone, and the condition of your oral health. After, we will be able to develop a personalized plan with the proper treatment recommendation.
Patients who are candidates for implant-dentures will typically be missing most or all of their teeth, but they should also have a commitment to a good oral healthcare routine once they receive their replacement. Typically, candidates will also avoid heavy consumption of alcohol and the use of tobacco products.
The Benefits of Implant-Retained Dentures
We provide implant-retained dentures because they offer patients many life-changing advantages, including:
- Comfort: Supported by dental implants, you won’t have to worry about your denture slipping and sliding inside your mouth when smiling or speaking.
- Diet: Enjoy a healthier diet because you can eat a wider variety of foods thanks to a strengthened smile.
- Bone health: Dental implants preserve the jawbone by stimulating it after tooth loss.
- Confidence: Talk, chew, and smile with the confidence of knowing you have a completely stable set of teeth.
- Appearance: With a custom-made denture, we can replace all of your missing teeth at once for a brand-new smile.
If it sounds like you could benefit from implant-retained dentures, contact our implant specialist in Arlington Heights today!