Implant-Retained Bridges – Arlington Heights, IL
Replace Multiple Teeth with Strength & Beauty
Are you missing 2 to 4 teeth in the same area of your smile? If so, you may be struggling with your appearance as much as the function of your teeth. Thankfully, at Westgate Dental Care, we offer implant-retained bridges as a way to replace your multiple consecutive missing teeth with ultimate strength, function, and beauty. Read on to learn more about this amazing tooth replacement solution and how you can benefit from it.
What Are Implant-Retained Bridges?
An implant-retained bridge is a tooth replacement that can successfully restore 2 to 4 missing teeth. Using dental implants in Arlington Heights as supports, we can place a bridge (a prosthetic composed of multiple connected teeth) in your smile securely.
A dental implant is surgically placed on either side of the space in your grin. Once they have integrated with your jawbone, we can mount the dental bridge to literally “bridge” the gap in your smile. This replacement looks, feels, and functions like natural teeth, and it’s the only way to replace your entire dental structure from the roots up.
Who is a Candidate for Implant-Retained Bridges?
The Benefits of Implant-Retained Bridges
We offer implant-retained bridges because of their unique benefits, including:
- Function: This replacement feels and functions just like your natural smile, allowing you to speak and chew with ease.
- Confidence: Enjoy ultimate confidence with a replacement that is firmly secured in the jawbone.
- Dental health: Unlike traditional bridges that require the removal of your natural enamel, implant-retained bridges rely on implants for support, keeping the rest of your smile intact.
- Convenience: Implant-retained bridges replace multiple missing teeth in Arlington Heights at once, which means fewer dental appointments overall.
- Bone health: Dental implants stimulate the jawbone to prevent it from deteriorating after tooth loss.
Are you ready to give yourself a full and confident set of teeth? Contact our office today to set up a consultation and start smiling.