Love Treating Patients Like Royalty? You’ll Fit Right In.
We’re looking for dedicated, flexible, and service-driven team members to make Westgate Dental Care even better. Is that you?
What Do We Look For?
Our philosophy is to do whatever it takes to wow our patients and make them feel special. We are always on the lookout for rare gems who can combine dental knowledge with a patient-focused personality.
Here is what our current team brings to the table:
- We serve and care for our patients.
- We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- We take pride in everything we do.
- We are flexible and coachable.
- We are a growing dental practice that wants to be around forever.
- We serve and help our community.
- We have a culture that rewards bright, driven, and caring team members.
- We love being part of something special.
- We over-deliver to our patients and each other.
- We work as a team.
We are seeking exceptional dental hygienists for both full-time and part-time roles. Must possess excellent customer service and communication skills, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that builds long-term relationships with patients and team members, is willing to learn new ideas/adapt to change, and has an Associate's Degree (or higher) from an accredited dental hygiene program.
Think you fit the bill?
We’re always looking for outstanding candidates to add to our team whether you are a front-desk receptionist, dental assistant, hygienist, or dentist in Arlington Heights.
To apply, please send the following via email to: email@example.com
- Your resume with references.
- Tell us a little about yourself.
- How would your previous co-workers describe you and your work?
- What about this job is attractive to you?
- How would you WOW our patients?
Join Our United Dental Family
If you want to know what it's like to work at Westgate Dental Care, then just ask our current exceptional team.
I love working at Westgate Dental Care because I have been given the opportunity to develop both professionally and personally. Westgate Dental Care is just a great place to be!
I've been part of Westgate Dental Care for over a decade and it's like my second home. I love the relationships I've built with our patients and team members over the years!
Changing someone’s life with a big, bright, and confident smile is truly the satisfaction and excitement of coming to work every day.
- Financial Coordinator