Covid 19 Precaution
Here at Westgate Dental Care, you’re entering a clean and healthy environment. Like always, we continue to follow stringent sterilization protocol in all treatment areas and common areas.
In addition, during this COVID-19 Pandemic, we have added the following protocol for dental emergency visits per recommendation of the American Dental Association:
· Until we reopen, one patient will be seen in our building at a time for any dental emergency visit.
· We will first check your temperature with a non-contact thermometer.
· We will have you wash your hands for 20 seconds.
· We will have you rinse your mouth with an antiseptic mouth rinse for 20 seconds.
· We will wipe down and sterilize all patient treatment rooms. (Always have, always will.)
· We will wipe down and disinfect all common areas every hour.
We are regularly monitoring developments regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) and the American Dental Association (ADA) and Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines for healthcare providers. Your health and wellbeing is our priority. For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, please visit the Center for Disease Control website.
Thank you for the confidence and trust you place in your Westgate Dental Care home.